Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Magnifique

"I want everyone to wear what they want and mix it in their own way. That, to me, is what is modern."
Karl Lagerfeld









Sandal Clogs I Zara
Pilot Sunglasses - Aviator I Ray Ban
Dress I Zara


Hello Beauties,

last week I decided to be sporty and elegant. So here is an individual look for you ladies that combines both styles and is perfect for our summer season:

This look is all about showing your legs ladies - and don't be shy, let's have fun! I am wearing my love of the season: my sandal clogs. I wouldn't have expected it but they really lengthen the leg! They are very comfy - and elegant at the same time, I couldn't be happier with them. The second key piece is the sporty white dress. And as accessory: the dark green and gold pilot sunglasses by Ray Ban.

Hope you are inspired by this summer look and wish you a happy week Beauties!

2 comments:

  1. So ein simples und doch stylisches Outfit, Shirt und Schuhe sehen super zusammen und an dir aus, die roten Lippen runden den hellen Look wunderbar ab :)

    lg Xenia
    SUMMERBERRIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! stylish! Love this sandals:)

    ReplyDelete