Sunday, May 18, 2014

Yellow Season

"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
Mark Twain








Jump Suit I Zara
High Heels I Zara
Jeans Vest I Mango
Bracelet I No Name (Kos, Greece)
Clutch I Michael Kors

Hello Beauties,

hope you are fine and you had a beautiful weekend! And finally - Spring/ Summer! At last springtime has caught us up again and beautiful sunbeams sweeten our day. Corresponding I would like to present you a summerly look that you can wear both during the day and in the evenings at a party outdoors. 

The white jump suit is the highlight of the whole outfit. I was attracted at once by the cutout detail at the back. It adds a sophisticated touch that is captured again by the black high heel sandals and the black leather clutch. The jeans vest eases that elegant look. Ready to go out?


1 comment:

  1. Wow, die Bilder sehen wahnsinnig schön aus und das Outfit ist ein Traum! <3 Der weiße Jumpsuit ist wirklich ein Hingucker und steht dir ausgezeichnet :)

    lg Xenia
    SUMMERBERRIES

    ReplyDelete